Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Things I've learned in November

This is a bit late.It's already December but I want to look back and see what I've learned in November.



1. It's never too late.
Duz turned 29 last November 2nd. I mentioned to him that I'm doing my 30 Before 30 list. I was able to convinced him to make his own list even if his a year away from big 3-0. It doesn't need to be 30 things, as long as he lists the things he wants to accomplish in a year.

2. Life is too short.
Our ex-teammate passed away. He was only 24 years old. It was a sudden death. Nilagnat lang siya ng Saturday, na-confine ng Sunday, na-ICU ng Wednesday at nag-flat line ng Friday. He died due to multiple organ failure. Until now, there's no accurate cause of death.

It made me think that this life is only temporary. I just want to cherish every minute of it.

3. No storm can make the Filipinos smile less.
Yolanda hit our country last month. Despite this tragic event, this proves that Filipinos are very resilient. The whole world is helping us to rebuild the lives of the typhoon victims. We're all in this together.

4. Having a team building promotes better relationships with colleagues.
Every now and then, we need a break from our daily work routine. When we had our annual team building, it boosted our morale and spirit. Winning the first place is really something. Lumabas ang pagiging competitive ng lahat. Haha.

That was it. I'm looking forward to December because there are lots of happenings this month. 'Tis the season to be merry!


No comments:

Post a Comment