Monday, September 16, 2013

Ison's Visit

Last Saturday, September 7, 2013, Ison (my brother-in-law) visited us. He's studying at Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific in Bataan. Stay-in ang mga estudyante nila so minsan minsan lang namen makita si Ison.

Everytime he goes home, Duz wants to cook for him. So we went to the grocery store and bought some ingredients for our merienda. We prepared Lumpiang Shanghai and Fruit Salad.



Si Ison and sumunod kay Duz. 10 years ang age gap nila. I know among Duz's sibling, Ison is the closest to his heart not to mention the most good-looking.


Here's Mamita with Ison and Duz photobombing.


At eto naman daw ang mga babae sa buhay nila.

Mamita, Jenn (Ison's gf) and I

Pinulutan nila ang lumpia while I enjoyed the salad.


While chilling, our baby Chloe was bugging me to do a photo-op. Sasabit daw siya dun sa divider, magpo-pose at picture'an ko daw siya.


Ang mapangahas na pose ni Chloe.
That was it!



No comments:

Post a Comment