Thursday, September 26, 2013

Food Trip in SM Hypermarket - Novaliches

Last Monday (September 16, 2013), we did our grocery shopping. We were so hungry so we decided to eat first.

Outfit of the day muna ni Chloe.


Parang dalaga na siya noh? Di ko tinuruan ng ganyan yan. I like her smile here. Pa-demure lang. Hay, ambilis ng panahon.

I let her play with some rides first.




Then we had our foodtrip.

First stop, Khaleb Shawarma.

I love Shawarma, as in! Sa pita bread lang ako while Duz had it with rice.



I ordered Creme Brulee sa Zagu. Yun lang ang flavor na binibili ko. Unfortunately, phaseout na daw yun. Sad. So I tried their Queso flavor.


Since madalas na akong mag-Infinitea sa office, mas na-a-appreciate ko na yung pearls sa Infinitea. Parang malata kasi yung sa Zagu. Anyway, it went well naman with my shawarma.


Then we transferred in front of Lot's a Pizza and ordered this.


 Lastly, we went to Paotsin and ordered fried sharks fin.


That was it. Here's our lil' girl and her happy tummy.


We plan to do this again. 

How about you guys? San kayo nagfu-foodtrip?


No comments:

Post a Comment