1. Travel to at least two countries around the world.
2. Try an extreme sport or (or ride a really legit rollercoaster).
3. Plan a backpacking trip with your partner or barkada.
4. Visit at least five beaches in the Philippines.
5. Go on a retreat a la-Eat, Pray, Love.
6. Rough it up and go camping. While you're at it, ditch all your gadgets for a whole day!
7. Set up a part-time business as an extra source of income.
8. Take a post-graduate degree overseas.
9. Have an adventurous love affair.
10. Go on a cruise.
11. Hit the party scene and feel like you're twenty-two-oo, as Taylor Swift would say.
12. Experience living in a different country for a few years.
13. Find a new hobby, like yoga, pilates, or rock climbing.
14. Go scuba diving.
15. Take a food trip around Asia.
16. Finish a marathon.
17. Hook up with your childhood crush before settling down.
18. Have at least one kick-ass job you can be proud of.
19. Open your own bank account.
20. Move out of your parents’ house.
21. Have a stable group of friends.
22. Forgive your enemies and cut ties with anchors.
23. Buy your parents a major “thank you” gift.
24. Have an impressive resume that doesn’t need padding.
25. Buy something ridiculously expensive as a gift for yourself.
26. Save enough money to buy a car (a secondhand will do).
27. Know how to fall in love the right way.
28. Ditch your insecurities and embrace your curves!
29. Overcome a fear.
30. Learn how to say “no.”
This inspired me to start thinking of my 30-before-30 list. I will publish it soon. How about you? Have you created this kind of list? Please share.