Monday, August 19, 2013

BELLAROCCA: Day 2 (Part 2)

May 28, 2013 (Tuesday), as much as we wanted to stay under the bed sheets, sleep longer than usual, (after all this is a vacation), but then again, there are things we'd like to enjoy. Around 5pm, we went to the infinity pool to have a  photo op.

For those who don't mind their budgets, the Santorini, Greece-cloned Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa is definitely a must see and try. It was said that this resort and spa in Marinduque is almost at par with Palawan's Amanpulo in terms of service and facilities. 

The resort is allegedly second to Amanpulo in terms of revenue even with its not-so-good food and not-so-good beach.

Without further ado, here are my solo pictures taken at the infinity pool area.


I'm lovin' this hat.



Perfect R & R.

Chillax

The ever awesome Mt. Malindig.



Mt. Malindig, I adore you.


Infinity


I won't leave this place without enough pictures with the iconic chair. I love the canopy and the chair can be swiveled to face either the pool or the sea. Here are our couple shots. (I made them bigger.)



Feeling like royalties!


Natural wonder, man made luxury, co-existing perfectly!

Bellarocca is the best place for muni-muni moments.





Pictures with the sea and the mountain.

Mt. Malindig is potentially active volcano but I fell in love with it!




At the roof deck.

They can set up an intimate dinner here.

At the Marina.

Breathtaking, picturesque and simply beautiful as always - no, not me, I'm referring to Mt. Malindig.
What's not to like?

It's impossible not to fall in love with this place.
If it is the secret desire of most, to have an island all to yourself - somewhere you can spend time doing nothing more strenuous than watching the day unfold and the sun set as it gives way to the night; then it is also blatant wish to have this seclusion come with the comfort of being pampered in the most indulgent and yet unobtrusive way.

Sunset

After this memorable experience, we decided to have an early dinner.

Al Fresco dining
Waiting for our dinner.
The first time Duz saw the menu, he was slightly shocked of the prices. I on the other hand was ready because I've already read a lot of blog reviews. I told him that we were in the middle of an island, a luxury island that is, so what else should he expect?

We changed our mind and moved to the main restaurant because I was afraid of possible mosquito bite. It's so formal inside and dress code should be observed. 


I love the ambiance and the set up.
Lechon Kawali

Halo-Halo
Our bill was around P1,000. A bit pricey but the food was delicious and the server was generous, maybe because we were the only guests of the whole island at that time.

I just told Duz to savor it till the last bite and he did. Me too. Haha!



After stuffing our tummy, we went back to the room to freshen up. I dressed up because we planned to spend the night at the Karaoke bar. After all my preparation, Duz was sound asleep and he was immovable.

A bit frustrated but I thought this was a vacation and he preferred to enjoy the heavenly bed at night. I just took a picture of myself.

Picture na lang para di sayang ang effort.
After that photo, I snuggled my sleeping hubby. That was our last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment