Monday, July 29, 2013

What's New: Hospitals Along Mindanao Avenue


I am planning to go to the hospital to have ultrasound scan. After thinking which hospital should I go, I decided to post this. I grew up in Novaliches Quezon City and as far as I know, there are only 2 familiar private hospitals along Quirino Highway. They are Bernardino General Hospital (near Holy Cross Cemetery) and Novaliches General Hospital (near SM Novaliches). It was just in 2010 when I heard of Hope General Hospital (near Novaliches Bayan). I didn't include Ann Francis Mother and Child Hospital because I think it's specifically for maternity. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's nice to know that soon, there would be 2 more hospitals near our place.




  • Pacific Global Medical Center is putting up a 93-bed capacity hospital located along Mindanao Avenue near HBC Quirino Hi-way in Novaliches. It is conveniently along the NLEX-Mindanao Avenue link. It is the newest state of the art, healthcare facility to rise in Quezon City. It will be a modern Level 3 (Tertiary) Hospital with 100 bed capacity which will be housed in a dedicated Patient  Care Wing, located along Mindanao Avenue near Quirino Hi-way in Novaliches, Quezon City. 

  • For details contact Tel: 951-4958







    • Under construction is the Metro North Medical Center and Hospital, a 100-bed tertiary hospital project from the founders of the Medical Center Muntinlupa and ParaƱaque Doctors Hospital in Bicutan. It is situated along Mindanao Avenue near Congressional Avenue.
    Looking forward to these two hospitals. I hope they accept health cards like Maxicare. 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment