Saturday, July 6, 2013

2013 MBPS Performers' Night and Annual Business Review

June 29, 2013 was another glamorous night for Manulife employees.

For a person like me who likes to dress up, I always look forward to this event. It's like a feeling of a high school student who's very excited to wear her long gown, and have her makeup and hair done. Why should I not miss this? It's a once in a year major event where everyone looks gorgeous. This occasion makes me proud that I work for a financial company. An institution that recognizes its people and the achievements of the firm itself. This night brings our confidence and pride to another level. Nuff said.

I'll start with my picture last year.


And now....

After many years, I met my childhood friend (Det) again.



Cocktail Food


Gown by Winston Navarro
Hair and Makeup by Roy (Store Manager) of Cut & Fix International Salon 


   


Francis and I

Ann and I


Riz and I



Joyce, Riz, Pearl and I


It was a fabulous night indeed. I just regret that I didn't see my other teammates and friends because we didn't have seating assignments and there was no cellphone signal inside the hall. Till next Performers' Night. I promise I will prepare for it ahead of time, not like this - I was cramming before that night. 

By the way, watch out for my next post. I'll share the BEST DRESSED on that event. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment