Monday, June 24, 2013

Bellarocca: Day 0 - 1

Originally posted on May 28, 2013.

I will start blogging it because I have short-term memory lost. LOL.

May 26 (Sunday):
We did our last minute shopping for our trip (toiletries, baon, etc..).
At 5pm, we were picked up right in front of our house by the door-to-door van we rented.
It was soo traffic that night and we were stuck in BGC.
We were trying to catch the ship leaving at 12 midnight but unfortunately we missed it.
But wait, I think it was a blessing in disguise!

May 27 (Monday):
The ship left the Talao-Talao pier of Lucena Quezon at 4:15am.

We were able to witness the beautiful sunrise in the middle of the sea.

It was majestic! We reached Cawit port at 6:45am.

The van started dropping of the passengers and our destination was the farthest.

We transferred to a tricycle going to Lipata port.

In the middle of the ride, the tricycle driver stopped and said ” Picture-picture muna kayo Mam/Sir.”

He had a great idea because the photo taken in the middle of nowhere was awesome!

When we reached the port, the staffs of Bellarocca were already there.

We rode the rubber speed boat and crossed the island. It was around 5-minute ride.

Then we had a golf cart ride to the lobby. (around 3 minutes)

One of the staffs gave us their own version of lei, taken from ipil-ipil tree and yellow bell flower and bougainvillea.

We registered at the receiving area. I especially love the fragrant cold towels that comes with the welcome drink. It was the most delicious Pandan drink I've ever tasted. 

The acting manager gave us an orientation of the facilities and whatnot.

We headed to our Hotel Deluxe room.

It has a great view of Mt. Malindig and Sibuyan Sea.

We can also see the lap pool from our balcony. I like the room with its see-through bathroom because it looks more spacious.

After our lunch, we checked the library and entertainment room.

Then we did kayaking and snorkeling.

It was so tiring that after taking a bath we slept around 4pm till 4am. (That’s 12 hours!)

I had so much plans for that night but I think the bed was soo soft, we didn’t notice we overslept.

That was it! We’re on our second day and I’ll tell you more about it.

Photos to follow…..

No comments:

Post a Comment