First, let's review my April 2019 Goals.
Rest and recover well.So far, by God's grace -- no binat. Exclusively breastfeed Coffee.Yahoo! Thank you Lord for the milk supply. Simple thanksgiving for Chloe's 9th birthday.Yey. Thanks to our family. Meet Ate Pretty here in QC.For the last 2 months, we've been seeing and spending time together. Do online selling.Yes. Not that much but at least there were still few sales.
- Create an accessory from fabric scrap. Not yet.
- Learn additional 5 Spanish sentences. I wasn't able to do this.
- Read More Than a Carpenter book by Josh McDowell. Not yet.
Visit my sister Sha's place.Almost every other weekend, we sleepover at her place. Simple thanksgiving for my 32nd birthday.I had a cake. Thank you, Lord.
So here's for June 2019 Goals:
- Spend more time with the Lord to seek His will.
- Look for home-based job.
- Go back to blogging.
- Apply for Converge.
- Find a babysitter.
- Store breast milk.
- Introduce Pretty to Elevate ministry.
- Meet at least 1 friend.
- Take care of my mental health.