Prepare my hospital bag.Done - March 6 Notify SSS of maternity leave.Done - March 1 Talk to my employer about maternity benefits.Done - March 4 Stay physically active and eat healthy.I tried. Remake photos when I was pregnant with Chloe.Done. Invite my sister and mom when I give birth.My sister Sha visited me a day after giving birth to Coffee. Educate myself more about breastfeeding.Joined Breastfeeding Pinagy FB group. Attend church, BS and Dgroup while I still can; because when I give birth - I might be on leave for awhile.I tried my best. We were still able to attend marriage seminar few days before I gave birth to Coffee.
- Read More Than a Carpenter book by Josh McDowell. Failed. :(
Spend more time with Chloe before the new baby comes out.Done. Went to park few times. Take lots of pictures specially now that my tummy is big (for remembrance).Enough pics.
- Learn additional 5 Spanish sentences. Failed. Forgot about this.
Decide on what recipe should I try and master.Buttery corn with shrimp. Have to try cooking that soon. Search fabric scrap ideas.Saved DIY videos from Youtube. Pray for home-based job while I'm on maternity leave.I prayed about this and still contemplating on the idea.
So here's for April 2019 Goals:
- Rest and recover well.
- Exclusively breastfeed Coffee.
- Simple thanksgiving for Chloe's 9th birthday.
- Meet Ate Pretty here in QC.
- Do online selling.
- Create an accessory from fabric scrap.
- Learn additional 5 Spanish sentences.
- Read More Than a Carpenter book by Josh McDowell.
- Visit my sister Sha's place.
- Simple thanksgiving for my 32nd birthday.
On my calendar this month:
- Chloe's 9th birthday
- My 32nd birthday
How about you? Do you have goals and plans for this month? Wanna share?