Currently, I'm hooked in following Relationship Matters PH. Every Wednesday night at 9 pm, Richard and Maricar go live on their Facebook page to discuss a certain topic about relationships.
Last week's topic was: UNFAIRNESS/DOUBLE STANDARDS
Pointers from their vlog:
- Sometimes, we don't see we're selfish.
- We might not realize that we are being unfair.
- We are not perfectly fair all the time. Our partners will help us see our blind spots.
- When you've been unfair, talk it out with love and respect. Nobody's perfect.
- Magandang equalizer: yung ginagawa mo (na sa tingin mo, ok lang), pag binaligtad ba at yung partner mo ang gumawa saiyo niyan, ok pa rin ba sayo?
- Let's all try to be fair.
My personal opinion:
This is a beautiful reminder. Most of the time, I think Duz is being unfair to me. But now, I realized that there are times I'm the one who's really unfair. 😆😆😆 When we set rules, it should be across the board. For example, bawal makipag-usap or chat sa ex. Di ko pwede yun gawin. Di rin pwedeng gawin ni Duz. "It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself." - Eleanor Roosevelt
How about you? Do you think you're fair?
Kindly join Relationship Matters PH's live tonight at 9 pm.